Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 March 2014

WE ARE THE GALACTICO

Assalamualaikum and a very warm hello from us, team Galactico!



Before we start introducing ourselves, let us tell you the reason for our team’s name

As Malay saying “ Tak kenal maka tak cinta” which means in English “ If you don’t know about it, how in the world would you love it.


Do YOU KNOW WHERE THE WORD “GALACTICO” ORIGINATED?

The word Galactico was only given to one of the best football team in the word which is REAL MADRID. The word Galactico literally means that a team consist of gifted and talented person.

Even if we don’t play soccer but we used the “Real Madrid’s nickname” because we believe that Every person in our group is gifted and talented in our own way. HaHaHa…Enough with the histories!!! Now it’s time to introduce our so called gifted and talented team mates

THIS IS US
This here is our team leader, in other words he is our respected and loved team captain Hamidi Bin Junaidi a.k.a John MIDI.

THE GREATEST CAPTAIN THAT HAD EVER LEAD TEAM GALACTICOS >.<


About me :
·         Hamidi Bin Junaidi
·         14.10.1994
·         Subang Jaya, Selangor
·         Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan USJ 8 and Malay College Kuala Kangsar
·         Kolej Matrikulasi Johor
·         Faculty of Civil and Environment Engineering
·         Kolej Kediaman Tun Fatimah

Fun Facts about me :
                                I am cheerful, care-free and easy going guy. I can speak in 4 different languages which is Malay, English, German and Tagalog. I just learnt how to ride a bicycle LAST YEAR, COULD YOU IMAGINE THAT!? I could only ride a two wheeled bike when I’m 19 years old, I know it’s a little too old but hey, better late than never right? I broke my left hand and of course my heart too is broken :P

My dream :
               
   If I could, I want to be the prime minister of Malaysia. Next, I would like my name to be Tan sri DR. IR. Professor Madya Hamidi Bin Junaidi. That’s quite a long loooooong way to achieve that titles but I’ll work extremely hard to earn it as they say when there’s a will there’s a way.

Next, THE right-hand in command of GalacticoShaffie or Pieee or a more cuter name, Baby




DON’T BE FOOLED BY THAT ANGELIC BABY FACE,THAT’S CAM 360



ABOUT HIM
Hello and Assalamualaikum everybody, my name is Mohamad Shaffie bin Kamaludin. There is nothing special about me. I’m living such a normal and trying to be as normal as everyone. I love taking risks in doing something. I’m not trying to be perfect but trying to be a better person.

·         MOHAMED SHAFFIE BIN KAMALUDIN
·         18.10.1994
·         MUAR, JOHOR
·         SM SAINS ALAM SHAH
·         KOLEJ MATRIKULASI NEGERI SEMBILAN
·         FAKULTI TEKNOLOGI KEJURUTERAAN
·         KK PERWIRA
Facts about me
I’m a simple guys, i don’t like pretending to be someone else because i love myself for the time being. Respect the people so the peoples can respect you too. Many people say that i am such an arrogant person or in Malay ‘kerek’ but that does not represent me at all. Many people nowadays just label a person blindly without knowing him/her better. I do not start a conversation with other people unless that person start to ask me something then i will start to talk and talk and suddenly, you’ll find me never stop talking. I’m a guys that can laugh to any jokes that you made but sometimes i can be the most serious guy you had ever seen in this world too. To inquire more about me, don’t be shy JUST ASK ME!! Don’t worry, I will treat you well just same as i treat others.

My DREAM
There are times which I think that most of my dreams are just preposterous and ridiculous but hey, who cares? It’s just a dream right, I mean…everyone deserves to dream at least one impossible but not so impossible dream right? Well, mine are not too crazy or you can call just a simple dream but for me, I had been dreaming of owning 1 sports car like Ferrari or Lamborghini before I reach the age of 30 years old.







NEXT, the hottie in our team, Piqa !!!


One look at her and every man will be mesmerized by her beauty

About me:
·         SYAFIQAH FAKHRIAH BINTI MOHD SHUKRI
·         19.1.1994
·         PERMATANG PAUH, PULAU PINANG.
·         SMKA AL IRSHAD
·         ASASI SAINS UITM
·         KK PERWIRA

Fun facts about me:
Hello and assalamualaikum everyone ! I’m Syafiqah and you can call me PiQa.
My favourite band is The Killers . My favourite song from them is all these things that I’ve done. This song has been played thousands  and thousands times because I’m so in love with the handsome lead singer. 
I really hope that I can go to their next concert with my sister because I am sure it is going to be really fun.

My dream:
My dream is to be a very successful engineering technologist. I hope that I can have my dream job in oil and gas companies such as Shell, Petronas or Schlumberger


Finally, the last member of our team. She’s the playmaker of our team, AGGIE!!


She possesses not only the brains but also the BEAUTY and cunningness.

About me:

·         AGGIE MAGHILDA GADONG ZIEM

·         27.8.1994

·         SMK LAWAS

·         KK PERWIRA

Fun facts about me:
Greeting everyone, nice to meet you (that is if I have the chances of seeing you face to face), my name is Aggie Maghilda Gadong Ziem. Any affinities of my weird name (in my own opinion) you are welcome to ask my parents, currently residing in the Land of Hornbill, Sarawak. Hence conclude where I came from (I am born on the fateful day of 27th August 1994, at Hospital Daerah Lawas, Sarawak). I am proud of my own state, my own race and my own mother language( please do not misunderstand me, I am definitely NOT RACIST) and beyond all I am happy of my own country, and of being a Malaysian. My personalities are quite complicated (because I do not exactly understand myself either), what I know about me is I like all the traditional cuisines we have here in Malaysia for example ‘nasi lemak’, ‘sambal belacan’,  spicy ‘nasi goreng kampong” and others more. I like simple things too but with a touch of unique in it. I have tendencies to keep myself unnoticed or quiet even if I am with my buddies but if you have good jokes, then I am willing to contribute my laughter (the way I laugh embarrass me). Last but not least, my pastime is drawing anime characters and read any kind of reading materials (as long as it is unrated for minor) sometimes I play chess, plus I simply in love with anime. Oh, I do not have enough self-esteem to take my own pictures.




My dreams:
My life’s quote ‘when there is a will, there is a way’. This quote does goes best when you play chess. As long as the king is not in a ‘checkmate’ mode, then the game is still on brother. There are still many possible ways to either save you king or end the game in ‘stalemate’. Same goes in life; as long as you have your own goal then you have the purpose to live your life. My dream is just a humble old dream, to be successful in my life, an honest citizen, a loyal daughter and a loving big sister, and I wish to send my parents on a trip around the world…and to watch as much anime as I can before I reach my late twenties…hahaha



Lastly, before we bid our farewell to you guys we have a
quote specially made for you.

“Look, I hate good-byes, too. But sometimes, we need them just to survive.” 
 
Rachel Caine, Fall of Night


goodbye peeps, UNTIL NEXT TIME !!

No comments:

Post a Comment