Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 February 2014

zealous


Ohayo! Hola ! Hi! Zealous?? It is not come from Venus.Probably it is from us ! We are standing passionately to reach the sky above us.No matter what strucks us we are still doing good. So here are our group members :


AISHAH
 24 June 1994 ; there was a kid born in this world. Apparently, it is me, Siti Aishah Binti Ishak. I live in the outskirt of Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. During my childhood, having fun at home accompanied by my two sisters and my affectionate mother just made me happy. 

My favourite foods are of course anything that my mother’s cook. Although they are so simple, yet I still love them.Well I just love to eat anyway. Plus, I addicted to dark chocolate which make me feel happy when I eat it. 
By the way, i love cats too.
   

      I am grateful for studying at UTHM as I am surrounded by kind-hearted friends and lecturers.Previously, I was studying at Matriculation College of Negeri Sembilan which is just a stone throw away from my house. I just love effective communication class and I hope this will be the platform for me to be brave delivering idea in front of crowds and can learn many soft skills which are crucial




  FARAH  

        A girl live in a hectic world.with a full of hope and passion to be a better daughter,girl,wife and mother one day.This is me,Nur Farah Farhana bt Zarir.
Was born on 21st of june 1994 with Gemini horoscope.20 years old girl who live in Johor Bahru. A member of Zealous group. Businesswoman wannabe.
 I'm a food technology student and also food lover.
I have a big dream which is I want to build my own food factory later.
Thus,im  hope  that this effective communication class will help me to boost up my confidence level, will teach me even better way to talk with others and also build my leadership skills.loving this quotes that say “ the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.they must be felt with the heart”.so, That’s all from me.thank you 
         

                

 FIERA  
                                                   
       Nurul Shafira Bt Mat Salleh,such a pretty name given by my parents. Born in 19 February 1994  in Hospital Tapah,Perak.I am a second daughter out of 7 siblings .I love being with my big family as I can see my happiness among themselves and I do have a great sense that they love me for who I am ..
    Before I step my way at UTHM,I had my previous study at Matriculation College of Malacca.Even in one year study,there are a lot of memories clinging on me.I am not perfect and I do mistakes,so being simple is easy for me.I do hope effective communication class will help me a lot to build my softskill so that I would be able to interact better with others. 

                                 
                  

AISYAH    

                                 Salam'alaikh and helloooooooooo. The name given is Nur Aisyah Binti Mohd Ismail and people called me aisyah for short. I am a tiny, wait did i said tiny? no no no i am a petite girl that came from mars ( well not funny i know ;P ). I was born in Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan but i grew up in Bentong, Pahang. Both my parents are from Negeri Sembilan. My hectic life is pretty much occupied with 2 older brothers, a sister, a younger sister and a very cheeky younger brother. But still i love them to the moon and back.                                 
 It is my first time taking a communication class so i really expect great things may happen. I'm kind of bad in giving people good impression to me when they meet me for the first time. So i really hope that throughout this semester, i can rock on my communication skills especially with my coursemates. I think that concludes everything, so till then. toodles! XOXO.

                    

ATUL   
                                                                                                                                                       
Hoolaa laa laa . Name? Rabieatul Adawieah binti Md Akhir. Mostly people always ask me : What can I called you? Don’t worry my dear  just called me Atul :) I’m from Jitra, Kedah and this 28 February 2014 I’m officially 20 years old. I’m the first daughter to my parents and have  two younger sisters and two younger brothers. Yeah! Second semester began with Effective Communication class. Normally, the first class always create the nervousness to me but at the same time I’m also excited and eager to know more and more about this new course that I’ll learn through in the next 14 weeks.

 For the first class, my Effective Communication’s lecturer was looking good in her maroon shawl and she looked like a bit serious person. But during the lecture session, I think that I was wrong. I’m aspired by her teaching style. I really hope with all my heart that I can get something new that I can use in my life and I’ll enjoy with this class with all classmates

                        

With love,
      
 photo 1836557684542003230214.png  

  from us, members of ZEALOUS.. so don't be jealous! lol.. See you soon.. :) 
                                           

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment